In my earlier post, “Things I Wish I Had Known and Focused on More” I did my first list of those things, that really, if I had known more of, or perhaps been more disciplined in following, outcomes may have been slightly different in many areas of my life.
This is a short and sweet addition to the more things that I wish I had known.
- Some people are not as nice as they pretend to be. Ignore them
- There are some great people in the world.
- Forget about fear, it is self-created.
- Cutting someone off is not selfish, it is necessary for your own piece of mind.
- Sometimes you just have to dive right in.
- The less time you spend worrying about what others think, the more time you will have to spend on what you love.
- People cheat.
- Revenge only feels good temporarily.
- Don’t take things personally. People do not think of you as much as you think of yourself.
- Sometimes all you really need is a good cry.
- Not everyone is going to like you. This should not matter.
- Dig deep and find the courage to live your life.
- Only pack what you can carry yourself
- Do not make decisions when you are angry
- Take the leap even though it scares the hell out of you.
There is nothing more liberating than realizing you have nothing to lose- and that you never did in the first place.
Have a great weekend xx