Tuesday Transformation Tips have been trending on Instagram!
Over the past two weeks, I have had the pleasure of being able to do almost absolutely nothing. So I have opted for a time of reflection and really self-care. By pleasure I mean, I was cleaning a mat with a pressure washer and passed it over my foot, giving myself a wound, that will become a scar to remind me that I am not a boy ( back off feminists) and in my opinion, though I am fully capable of using industrial cleaning machines, that task, along with quite a few others, is to be left to the men.
Browsing through pinterest, and seeing all these amazing women who are talented, beautiful, intelligent , creative ( the list is non-exhaustive) I came up with some of my favourites that are a wonderful reminder of the beauty of femininity and self-worth.
- “One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.” — Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady
- “We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat; they do not exist.” — Queen Victoria, Former Queen of the United Kingdom
- “When you become the image of your own imagination, it’s the most powerful thing you could ever do.” – Ru Paul
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” -Gail Sheehy
- “Never too old, Never too late”- Natalake
- “Trials Transform- Take the stand.”-Natalake
- “A girl knows her limits, but a wise girl knows she has none”- Marilyn Monroe
- “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than a woman who believes she is beautiful.”- Sophia Loren
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” – Lucille Ball
- “A girl should be two things, who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
I hope you get as inspired from them as I do!